Homes by Email

Be the first to see new listings as soon as they hit the market!

Mortgage Information and tax compliancy

We at Orlando Buy A Villa work with various mortgage brokers based in Florida that have experience with US loans specifically for overseas buyers. Being a very regulated business, we only work with reputable companies that have been proven to succeed in the vacation rental mortgage field.

You will be contacted directly with a list of questions to answer which will enable the broker to determine which fit best suits your needs and what deposit you should expect to pay.  This will be based on your income and financial situation as well as other factors.

Please contact us for a complimentary and confidential consultation.

Click here to see if you’re eligible for a mortgage here in the states?

Tax Services

We also only work with qualified companies that represent our buyers and also the yearly accounts necessary to file if you’re renting your property out. Effectively, you are running a business, so necessary accounts are required to be filed yearly and these companies make the process very easy for you. Once a property is purchased, if you’re based overseas, you need to apply for an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) and the accountants here will arrange everything for you.

It is extremely important to be tax compliant whilst you own the villa and when you come to sell the property at a later date. Our partners have proven to be experts in US  tax while living abroad. They work with a huge number of overseas property owners and are on the board of many local and state authorities as leaders in their field.

They will represent you with all your tax requirements via Florida Estates and our guidance is there for you every step of the way.

Real Estate Websites by iHOUSEweb iconiHOUSEweb | Admin Menu